In a recent HuffPost article, Why Some Biggest Losers Gain Weight, Keight-Thomas Ayoob shares some of Dr. Hill’s insights on common lifestyle habits that can help maintain weight loss:
- Four out of five eat breakfast every day.
- Three out of four step on the scale at least one time per week.
- Nearly two out of three watch less than 10 hours of TV per week.
- Nine out of 10 get an average of about an hour per day of exercise.
- Most eat a low-calorie diet, with about 28 to 30 percent of their calories from fat.